Level 2 IT Support Technician-Needs to live in South Jersey/Philly Metro Area
We are a growing Security Focused MSP in search of a Level 2 Support Engineer to handle remote and onsite technical issues for our client base in the Southern NJ/Philadelphia metro area.
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Provide desktop support to users as required
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Use RMM tool to automate basic tasks
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator in an MSP environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Strong desktop support and server skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with RMM and ticketing tools
- Office 365
- Valid driver’s license – 50% onsite support at client locations – 50% remote support from home
- Reliable vehicle
- Demonstrates client-focused approach
About Fortify IT Solutions:
Fortify IT Solutions is a Managed Services Security Provider. We exist to serve our local business community by providing affordable IT and Data Security services to protect our clients from cybercrime and other technology-related risks. We take a client-centric approach in everything we do. Our Mission is to educate SMB’s about the dangers they face as it relates to cybercrime and to fight every day to protect their critical business assets.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected].